Experience Greece Tours
Starting from Athens your private “Experience Greece Tour” will take you to the most famous and important sight seeings that our country has to offer. Our professional tour driver will handle your trip, driving you through picturesque experiences of rural Greece, while you are in the comfort of our air conditioned and brand new vehicles.
Full day tour destinations are
* Ancient Olympia. A sanctuary of ancient Greece on the Peloponnese peninsula, is known for having been the site of the Olympic Games in ancient times.
* Ancient Corinth – Isthmus Canal. The ancient city-state of Corinth was located on the narrow strip of land connecting the Peloponnese to mainland Greece, known as the Isthmus of Corinth. In ancient times, the city grew wealthy due to this strategic location and its control of the transportation of ships from the Corinthian to the Saronic gulf and vice versa. It became one of the most important trade powers in ancient Greece and had an extensive network of colonies.
* Delphi – Arachova – Theves – Saint Lucas. Delphi is famous as the ancient sanctuary that grew rich as the seat of Pythia, the oracle that consulted important decisions throughout ancient Greece. Moreover, the Greeks considered Delphi the navel (or center) of the world.
* Meteora – Thermopylae – Kalampaka. Meteora is a rock formation in central Greece hosting one of the largest and most precipitously built complexes of Orthodox Monasteries. The six monasteries are built on immense natural pillars and hill-like rounded boulders that dominate the local area. Thermopylae is where king Leonidas with his 300 men army made his stand against the Persian army.
* Nafplio – Mycenae. Mycenae was one of the major centres of Greek civilisation, a military stronghold which dominated much of southern Greece. Nafplio was the first capital of the Greek Republic and one of the most picturesque Greek cities to walk and eat.
* Cape Sounio. Sounion is noted as the site of ruins of an ancient Greek temple of Poseidon, the god of the sea in ancient Greek mythology. The remains are perched on the headland, surrounded on three sides by the sea.
All our private tours above are subject to your preferences and can easily be modified.
For more details please visit our F.A.Q. page.
For any other questions please feel free to contact us through our Contact page.